Topic: background colour on fullsize image

Hi there
I need to change the default black background on my gallery. but I need to change the colour in the files because when I change the background settings in the 'manage galleries' section it conflicts with the background transparent.
I need the setting to be 'background transparent' but to change the default black background. Many thanks

http://www.gillbradleydesign.com/home/a … alented-2/

as when you go to enlarge the image it stays black

Re: background colour on fullsize image

It is not possible to have a transparent background in fullscreen mode as the Flash presentation covers more than just the browser window.
If you would like to select a color for your gallery's fullscreen background, you would need to modify the embedding code in the plugin's 'wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php' file to add the bgcolor Flash parameter.
Open the 'wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php' file in a plain text editor and change lines 952-958 from:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var flashvars$gallery_id = {};
    flashvars$gallery_id.galleryURL = "$gallery_url";
    simpleviewer.ready(function () {
        simpleviewer.load("sv-container$gallery_id", "$gallery_width", "$gallery_height", "$background_color", $use_flash, flashvars$gallery_id);
    });
</script>

... to:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var flashvars$gallery_id = {};
    flashvars$gallery_id.galleryURL = "$gallery_url";
    var params={};
    params.bgcolor="#ffffff";
    simpleviewer.ready(function () {
        simpleviewer.load("sv-container$gallery_id", "$gallery_width", "$gallery_height", "$background_color", $use_flash, flashvars$gallery_id, params);
    });
</script>

.. changing #ffffff in the code above to the color of your choice.
Please note that the line numbers refer to the current version of WP-SimpleViewer (v2.3.2.1).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: background colour on fullsize image

Thanks Steve; you are a star that worked a treat big_smile