Topic: How to embed inot an HTML page using CoffeCups Virtual Sit Designer

Hi I created autoviewer gallery in CS3, Opens up in IE right after and displays perfectly, no luck when uploading to my website.  (coffee cup Virtual Site Designer)  Added all the files as instructed, as well as a code block ( not to sure of this step)   Which HTML document do i use to get the code block  as per instruction #3:  Copy and paste this code block where you want AutoViewer to appear:   which file do i use and how do i do it?

Thanks i would like to buy the pro version but want to make sure i can get the basic version to work.

Re: How to embed inot an HTML page using CoffeCups Virtual Sit Designer

Which HTML document do i use to get the code block  as per instruction #3:  Copy and paste this code block where you want AutoViewer to appear:   which file do i use and how do i do it?

The code block referred to is the actual chunk of code itself listed in Step #3 on this page. The code should be copied and pasted into the HTML page you would like the gallery to appear in (and all the files from within your gallery folder should be uploaded to the same directory as this HTML page containing the embedding code).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steve It previews fine now in my website application, but is blank online.   here is the url

http://www.scuralliphotography.com/Page67Owen.html

Any advice is appreciated.

It looks like your 'autoviewer.swf' file has not been uploaded to your web server (or at least not to the correct location).
It should be located in the same directory as your 'swfobject.js' file but does not seem to be there.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.