Topic: 18th of 50 images shows as "X" - all others show fine

I can't figure out what's different with this particular image.  I've checked gallery.xml to make sure the spelling of the filename is correct, I've uploaded new copies of gallery.xml and index.html and the image itself to the server, I've cleared my browser's cache, all to no avail as the eighteenth image will not display on my system nor on my client's system, despite the thumbnail showing correctly.  When I preview the gallery in svBuilder it works just fine.  The page with the gallery is http://www.cobraautomotive.com/moneymak … ation.html.  Click on the third page, then on the fourth thumbnail at the bottom.

Thanks for your help.

Re: 18th of 50 images shows as "X" - all others show fine

I have viewed your gallery in IE10, Firefox 20.0.1, Chrome 26 and Safari 5.1.7 and the 18th image in your gallery is displayed in all browsers.
If you are still not seeing the 18th image, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: 18th of 50 images shows as "X" - all others show fine

Thanks, Steven.  I'm using IE10 and apparently, if you don't uncheck the "Preserve Favorites website data" found under Tools -> Internet options -> Delete Browsing History, then the cache doesn't get cleared if you use other methods of clearing the cache, like F12 developer tools.  Typical Microsoft user-vicious interface.

Thanks again.