Topic: Non-flash viewer prevents custom menu functions

I have created a slideshow with a list menu at the very top of the page.

On ipad the non-flash version of the slideshow the link back to the homepage does not work, but the link to the 'heads' page does work from
I think on the ipad version the slideshow overlaps with the top menu, blocking the links.

On the non-flash version the title bar runs the whole width of the page and I would prefer it to run only the width of the image. The flash version  of simpleviewer works fine on chrome and safari.

Do I need to change the 'simpleviewer.css'? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Re: Non-flash viewer prevents custom menu functions

You have your #navcontainer <div> floated 'left' so you should clear the float before displaying the gallery.
In your 'horizontal_list.css' file, change:

#sv-parent {

... to:

#sv-parent {
    clear: both;

This should hopefully solve both problems.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the reply Steven. I tried what you suggested, but the page menu links still do not function on ipad at
and the title bar now floats to the left on ipad.
Perhaps I need to put a spacer between the navbar and the slideshow. Thanks.

Here is the page embed code

<div id="sv-parent">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    simpleviewer.ready(function () {
        simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '90%', 'FFFFFF', true);

Your gallery now displays OK and your menu links function OK when I view your web page in desktop browsers (with Adobe Flash Player disabled) and on an iPod Touch.
Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to ensure that your browser is not hanging onto and using older versions of your files.

Otherwise, you could try Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header whereby your header would be displayed on your page and the SimpleViewer gallery would take up the remaining space in the browser window (without any scroll bars).
There is an online example which you can download and modify to suit your needs.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.