Topic: Layout brake apart when uncheck "USE FLASH" check option

Hi there.

I'm using SimpleViewer-Pro v2.2.0 version, and facing the following problem.

When I finish the customization of the gallery in svBuilder pannel, I would like not to use Flash in my gallery, because the incompatibility with more of the mobile devices today.

Therefore, under "Embed Options" fly away tab I'm leaving blank "Use Flash" check option.

Once the gallery is exported and opened in the browser window ( checked on 3 different browsers ), the layout is no longer the same as before.
Everything break apart, and does not look like in the preview in  svBuilder pannel.

Any solutions?

Thank you very much for your time.

Ivanov

Last edited by imagefactory (2013-05-26 12:14:43)

Re: Layout brake apart when uncheck "USE FLASH" check option

If you deselect the 'Use Flash' checkbox (in svBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Embed' section), you will force the gallery to be displayed by the Mobile Player (even if Adobe Flash Player is available in the user's browser).
The layout of the Mobile Player differs from that of the Flash Player and the Mobile Player supports fewer configuration options than the Flash Player.
Please see the following FAQs for details:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?
The mobile player layout does not match the Flash player layout. Why not?
Here is a list of the configuration options supported by the Mobile Player.

If you leave the 'Use Flash' checkbox selected, SimpleViewer will display your gallery using the Flash Player (if Adobe Flash Player is available in the user's browser) and will automatically fallback to using the Mobile Player only on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Layout brake apart when uncheck "USE FLASH" check option

Thank You very much, Steven !