Topic: more than one simpleviewer on a page

hey guys,

is it possible to use more than one simple viewers on one page?
i use the free edition but when i have more than one the other ones stay blank.

i build my website with wysiwyg webbuilder
i drag and drop the simpleviewer in place, configure it and then it wont work.

please help me out

Re: more than one simpleviewer on a page

ps. this is the website url.
http://klusmeesterdavidhopman.nl/

you can find the simpleviewers when you go to the tabpage " projecten" click one of the three pictures
and then you go to the "fotos" page.
in here there are three simple viewers underneath each other.

you can scroll up and down to see them all.

when the problem is solved the page will be blocked for scrolling.

is it possible to use more than one simple viewers on one page?

Yes. Instructions for embedding multiple galleries on separate HTML pages or on a single HTML page can be found here.

in here there are three simple viewers underneath each other.
You have only one gallery embedded in your page and three separate instances of <div id="sv-container"></div>.
If you want to display three different galleries on your web page, you will need three separate lots of embedding code and you will need to embed each gallery into a <div> with a unique 'id'.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thank you steven,

i see the container id and all three simpleviewers are the same.
but in my wysiwyg webbuilder a give the simpleviewer a different ID. extension1, extension2, extension3

i have no clue how i can change the page html because the webbuilder wont let me.

can you help me out?

If you are using the WYSIWYG Web Builder SimpleViewer extension, please refer to WYSIWYG Web Builder support.
We did not write the extension ourselves and as the extension can be downloaded only by registered WYSIWYG Web Builder users, I am not familiar with its code. It sounds like it might not be possible to embed multiple galleries on a single page using their extension.
However, you should be able to create SimpleViewer-Pro galleries using svBuilder-Pro, upload them to your web space using an FTP program such as Filezilla and embed them into your web page using the baseURL method of embedding as documented here (ensuring that each gallery has a unique 'flashvars' variable name and that each gallery is embedded into a <div> with a unique 'id').

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.