Topic: Image Quality etc
really cool software(s)! I have some questions/ problems, though.
1. The main problem is that the images oversharpen when "Use Flash" is set to true (thumbs
seem to be ok). Some images get jagged edges etc. How can I fix that?
Oversharpen Image: http://www.mauricewrede.de/digital2d/
Image as it should be: http://www.mauricewrede.de/warMachines.jpg
2. How can I set a separation line between gallery and footer?
3. In the navigation some letters like "p" and "g" seem to be cropped below when using a font
4. Hovering over gallery thumb "digital2D" and "digital3D" causes a slight "shrinking" of the
image shown. I saw that effect in your demo "Sarah Lee" too. However, the first thumb image is not
effected by that.
5. When I put my own gallery thumbs in data--> thumbcache they will be replaced by gallery
thumbs after updating. Is there a way to avoid that and keep my own thumbs?
Okay, I think that this was it for today:) Thanks in advance!
p.s. I used showkase 1.0.4 and simpleviewer pro 2.3.1 to create the site.