Topic: Thumbnail link to gallery on same page.

Hello. It's been a long time since i have used simpleviewer. But now my client want a little refresh on his photo gallery.
He's a lanscaping guy. He asked me to put multiple gallery ex: wall / pavement / landscaping etc.

I would like to be able to navigate through thumnails, click on one and see the gallery load on the showcase just above. User would be able to navigate by clicking on the photos.

Can i achieve that in simple viewer??

Thanks

Alain

Re: Thumbnail link to gallery on same page.

SimpleViewer-Pro does not come with the ability to automatically generate and link together multiple galleries.
However, you could manually link together multiple galleries following the instructions and examples here.
(You could replace the 'Gallery 1 ' and 'Gallery 2' text in the examples with thumbnail image links instead.)

You might also like to take a look at another one of our products: Showkase.
Showkase is a PHP web application which allows you to create complete portfolio web sites (integrating multiple galleries) online. Showkase has full support for SimpleViewer-Pro (and Juicebox-Pro) galleries and the galleries are created within the application itself. You can create multiple Gallery Index pages and have as many galleries listed on each Gallery Index page as you wish. Each gallery is represented by a thumbnail image (with the gallery title displayed below) and the gallery is opened when the user clicks on the image (although on a new page, not on the Gallery Index page). All this is done within the Showkase interface without the need for any coding.
Demo sites can be found here and a sample Gallery Index page can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.