Topic: Gallery broken on mobile view

Hello I've recently updated my version of simple viewer to the latest version and it seems to have broken the mobile version of my site, when viewed on a mobile devise I'm showing all of the thumbnails at once and then if you click on one the it will load on image in the middle, one cut off on the left side and one on the lower right rather than loading a single image at a time.

My site is theartoftylerparker.com and any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Gallery broken on mobile view

when viewed on a mobile devise I'm showing all of the thumbnails at once

Please see this FAQ:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?

and then if you click on one the it will load on image in the middle, one cut off on the left side and one on the lower right rather than loading a single image at a time.

Try fixing the HTML errors on your web page. Once your web page validates correctly, it should be rendered with greater predictability and consistency across different browsers.
Your web page does not currently use a Doctype Declaration. It is important that each web page uses an appropriate DTD so that the user's browser knows what set of standards the code on your web page conforms to.
Once you have chosen a suitable DTD, place it at the very top of your web page (before the opening <html> tag). Try using the HTML 5 DTD:

<!DOCTYPE HTML>

You can then check the code on your web page using the W3C Markup Validation Service.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.