Topic: 90 Second Website Builder extension

I bought a Pro version of SimpleViewer when I was using it at 90 Second Website Builder. I just need to know how to upgrade now inside 90 Second Website Builder or any way so that I can use it?
Thanks,
Neb

Re: 90 Second Website Builder extension

Customers who have purchased SimpleViewer-Pro are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number, so if you purchased SimpleViewer-Pro v2.x, then you can upgrade to the current version (v2.3.1) by following the Upgrading SimpleViewer instructions.

Once you have the latest version of SimpleViewer-Pro, you can upgrade an existing gallery by replacing its 'svcore' folder with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro v2.3.1 download package ('simpleviewer_pro_231/web/svcore/').

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you Steven. However, this doesn't help me with my original question - how can I implement that upgrade inside the 90 Second Website Builder. I know I can do wonders inside the SVPro folder but I can not figure out how to use it in 90SWB.

Steven Speirs wrote:

Customers who have purchased SimpleViewer-Pro are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number, so if you purchased SimpleViewer-Pro v2.x, then you can upgrade to the current version (v2.3.1) by following the Upgrading SimpleViewer instructions.

Once you have the latest version of SimpleViewer-Pro, you can upgrade an existing gallery by replacing its 'svcore' folder with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro v2.3.1 download package ('simpleviewer_pro_231/web/svcore/').

Please note that we did not write the SimpleViewer extension for 90 Second Website Buidler ourselves. Take a look in the extension's files (on your computer's hard drive) and replace the 'svcore' folder (if there is one) with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro v2.3.1 download package.
If there is no 'svcore' folder, then the extension may use an older version of SimpleViewer (v1.x) and will not be easily upgradable to the current version of SimpleViewer (v2.x).

It looks like the part of their web site regarding extensions and the extensions themselves are restricted to registered users of 90 Second Website Builder so I cannot take a look at the extension for myself.
If my suggestion above does not help, please contact the author of the extension or 90 Second Website Builder support for further help.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.