Here's the latest rendering of the web page I'm trying to publish:
I get stuck at...after viewing the images in Simple Viewer, where they look great...what do I do from there? I tried saving this file various places and editing the code to see if it picks up the images and Simple Viewer app but I'm doing something wrong.
Is there code changing involved for Simple Viewer?
I didn't see any instructions for anything after you've created the local version of the image gallery.
For example, Where should all of the files be located (Simpleviewer, Picasa, Images, Simpleviewer Templates)?
Does code need to be changed in the gallery.xml or in any other file?
For example, once I see that the gallery is working locally, what do I do from there? Do I change any code in the gallery.xml? Do I need to move any files?
If this the Simpleviewer doesn't show up when I upload to the server, is this a "permissions" error? Or that my server can't see the app for some reason?
Here are my details:
1. I downloaded the viewer, http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/ to several places (C:/program files and the server files at MyWeb)
2. I downloaded Picasa, http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … truct.html to the same places.
3. I downloaded the template, http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … mplate.zip to the same places.
4. I changed the Image Names in the gallery.xml file to be the same as my images (i.e., 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg)
5. I know it probably has something to do with this gallery.xml file and the fact it doesn't seem to find the Simple Viewer and the images.
6. It doesn't get to the point of loading the viewer.
7. To summarize, everything looks great locally.