Topic: Autoviewer not compatible in all browsers and devices

I really love Autoviewer and it is exactly what I am looking for in an image gallery slider. Easy to use and I love that is it full screen because I want people to be able to see my images clearly.

However, I want to know if I could make Autoviewer visible in all browsers and devices. It doesn't work on an I-phone which is crucial for my business because everyone is usually in a hurry and would look at photos through their phones and more.

Is there a way I could make it compatible? I have successfully downloaded Autoviewer and have uploaded swfobject.js successfully. I hope someone could help me.

Re: Autoviewer not compatible in all browsers and devices

AutoViewer is a Flash image viewer and requires that the user's browser has Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled.
There is no workaround for this. Mobile devices and browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player available will not be able to display an AutoViewer gallery.

If you need an image viewer which will be able to display your images on all devices and in all browsers, please take a look at either SimpleViewer (a Flash image viewer with a Mobile Player fallback) or Juicebox (a HTML 5 image viewer that does not use or rely on Adobe Flash at all).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.