Topic: image fixed left, navigation right

hi to all,

i would like to fix the main image at the left side of the stage, not as default to the center. the navigation bar should be placed to the right side.

i only found a solution by fixing the image to the right in this forum.
that means, i used the search-function in the forum ;-)

thanks for help!

nusspli

Re: image fixed left, navigation right

12 credits for using the search function wink
good boy/girl

in your gallery.xml >line 2

navPosition="right"

and you can adjust further in StageManager.as  around lines 226
imgX

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

thanks Richard, for your answer!

but:

the simple >navPosition="right"< does not really solve the problem!

i want to FIX the top left corner of the main-image on the stage, so that any image has the same position, instead of centering it.

i can´t post an url, because i haven´t implemented it yet.

best regards,

nusspli

You can use the fixed layout in options.as

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

you are right,

but ;-)

it is not possible to fix the left-top-corner of the main image to the left-top-corner of the stage, by this way...

guess I'm not following you. Doesn't this do what you need?

static var imageAreaX&#58;Number = 10; //X posn of Image Area
static var imageAreaY&#58;Number = 10; //Y posn of Image Area
Richard

Thanks!

no, it doesn´t

it only works, when all the images have the same height. the point is the left-top-corner of the image, not the center-spot.

look at this link please and click the first two thumbs (the second has a cross). i hope you can see now, what i mean...

I have to leave for the day, but make sure your registration pt in the simpleviewer.fla  holder_mc is upper left

Richard

Thanks!

SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9 allows you to align the image within the square Image Area via the 'imageVAlign' and 'imageHAlign' AS options. Pro users can use their original download link to get the latest files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.