Topic: Incorporating Simpleviewer-prov2 in WYSIWYG v9

Is there a way to place simpleviewer-pro v2 in the extensions of WYSIWYG v9. I managed to do it with the free version ok but have failed to do it on the pro version. If not, how do I load the pro version galleries on WYSISYG before they are published? With the free version i can only load the one gallery.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Incorporating Simpleviewer-prov2 in WYSIWYG v9

Is there a way to place simpleviewer-pro v2 in the extensions of WYSIWYG v9.

Instructions on how to upgrade the WYSIWYG Web Builder SimpleViewer Extension to SimpleViewer-Pro should be included in the SimpleViewer Extension documentation as a PDF file. (At least this used to be the case.)
We did not write the extension ourselves and as the extension can be downloaded only by registered WYSIWYG Web Builder users, I am not familiar with its code.
If you have problems upgrading, please contact WYSIWYG Web Builder support.

If not, how do I load the pro version galleries on WYSISYG before they are published? With the free version i can only load the one gallery.

It sounds like it might not be possible to embed multiple galleries on a single page using their extension.
However, you should be able to create SimpleViewer-Pro galleries using svBuilder-Pro, upload them to your web space using an FTP program such as Filezilla and embed them into your web page using the baseURL method of embedding as documented here (ensuring that each gallery has a unique 'flashvars' variable name and that each gallery is embedded into a <div> with a unique 'id').

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.