Topic: Navigation arrow border

I have a little problem with the arrows placed over the main image. I've set the color of the arrow as white, and when the main image have white areas, the arrow don't show. I've tried to modify the arrow from the library in the source flash, to draw a thin black line in the out borders of the arrow, but I don't have enough flash knowledge to do it, and the new layer with the black line don't show over the arrow, appears over the image.
Can somebody help me?
thx

Re: Navigation arrow border

It should show if you are working on the arrow symbol mc, not on the main time line.

Try adding a circle to a new layer on the arrow _mc, does that show?

make sure layer isn't a guide layer/

post back

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Now it's in the right position, but allways is drawn in white (in the arrow object, the border color is black, as an independent layer)
How can I found the mouseover behaviour of this object? it's there some setting in this object to draw everything in the same color?
Any help will be very appreciated

Comment out these 2 lines in ThumbArea.as, around line 109

mBackBtn.setRGB(mXMLManager.pagingArrowsColor);
mNextBtn.setRGB(mXMLManager.pagingArrowsColor);

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have much experience in actionscript.
I've found a thumbArea.as file in one of the source subdirectories (com/airlightinteractive/apps/viewers/simpleviewer), but I don't know how are these files linked to the main flash file. I haven't found any actionscript actions linked to the arrow object into the fla file
Could you give me a bit more help, please?

The names of the arrows are -mBackBtn and mNextBtn

The as files are included in your fla. once you publish the fla. . 

So, make your changes in ThumbArea.as, publish your simpleviewer.fla and copy the viewer.swf to your gallery directory, overwritiing the old viewer.swf.
There are no actionscript functions with-in the fla itself.

Post back if you need more help.

Richard

Thanks!

the arrows placed over the main image

I think you have misunderstood me, I wanted to modify the main image arrows not the thumbnail area arrows, but, anyway you've guided me in the right direction and I've modified the ImageArea.as file as follows:
line 83, Comment out : mNextBtn.setRGB(mXMLManager.imageFrameColor);
line 87, Comment out : mBackBtn.setRGB(mXMLManager.imageFrameColor);

and all work fine now
so, many thanks