Topic: NEED HELP - Getting rid of thumbnails

Link: http://bit.ly/17kcSoH

I had multiple issues running it via flash, so I'm trying to do it without flash. So far so good, except I don't want any thumbnails being shown. Right now, when you go to the homepage, it shows the thumbnails (which I marked off in PRO). When you click on the thumbnail, it shows the full image. I want it set up so that when someone visits the website, it automatically shows the full image.

Also, I marked Enable Looping but it's not looping. And the arrows are missing. Is there a css edit I can do?

Lastly, when I was using the Flash version, it wouldn't resize the image width to fit the monitor's size. It was like it had loads of padding eventhough I set all padding settings to zero.

Last edited by adfy (2013-08-28 19:24:56)

Re: NEED HELP - Getting rid of thumbnails

So far so good, except I don't want any thumbnails being shown.

If you do not want to use thumbnails at all in the Mobile Player, set mobileShowThumbs="FALSE" (in svBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Mobile' section). This will disable the thumbnail page and the thumbnail button on the Button Bar.
If you just want the gallery to initially skip the thumbnail page and display the first image in the gallery (but still want to display the thumbnail button on the Button Bar to allow users access to the thumbnail page), then set firstImageIndex="1" in your gallery's XML file.

Also, I marked Enable Looping but it's not looping.

AutoPlay (and looping) are configuration options available to the Flash Player only.
The Mobile Player supports fewer options than the Flash Player. The options available to the Mobile Player can be found here.

Lastly, when I was using the Flash version, it wouldn't resize the image width to fit the monitor's size. It was like it had loads of padding eventhough I set all padding settings to zero.

Please see the 'Layout Troubleshooting' section of the 'SimpleViewer-Pro Layout Guide' which deals with the question:
I have extra spacing in my gallery. How do I get rid of it?

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.