Topic: IE 10 issues simpleviewer pro not loading

All the other browsers load simpleviewer pro images ok bit IE10 fails to do so and I don't know why! My website  www.topcalibre.com.au

Re: IE 10 issues simpleviewer pro not loading

Your galleries display OK when I view them in IE10 on my PC.

Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to see if this makes a difference.
Also, make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed in your browser. You can check by visiting this web page.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I've cleared the browser's cache and downloaded the latest Adobe Flash Player but the gallery images are still not comimg up. Anything else I can try?
I've noticedthat i'm having a problem with cookies. For instance, when I try to log on to the simpleviewer forum through IE 10 it tells me that I am logged on but a cookie is missing - "You appear to have logged in successfully, however a cookie has not been set. Please check your settings and if applicable, enable cookies for this website." I've clicked IE's Piracy tab and enabled cookies for simpleviewer.net but the same error prompt keeps coming up.

When you say that your IE10 browser fails to "load simpleviewer pro images", what exactly do you see on screen?
Do you see any Juicebox gallery elements (e.g. Gallery Title, Button Bar, Navigation Buttons) or nothing at all (just a blank area where the gallery should be)?

As your galleries display OK for me, we can rule out factors such as missing or corrupt files.
The problem seems to be specific to your own setup.
Make sure that your IE10 browser is not in compatibility mode and try disabling any add-ons which you may have installed (and which may be interfering with the display of the gallery somehow).

(The cookie issue you noted should not cause a SimpleViewer-Pro gallery to fail to display.)

Steven Speirs

Yes just a blank area where the gallery should be. The problem is fixed now after I increased abode web storage in IE from 100kb to 10mb. Thanks for your help Steven.

I am glad you have solved your problem.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.

Steven Speirs