Topic: problem with firefox

Hi everybody,
i looked for other posts solving the problem I have but I wasn't able to find anything.

I did few galleries with simpleviewer, some of them are using flickr account, the remaining local stored images.

The galleries with flickr images are working well if I open'em with Google Chrome or Internete Explorer but they give "Flickr User Not Found" on Firefox !!!! Kinda tricky...

The ones with local stored images are working well on any browser.

Could somebody please help me?
This is the site

http://www.tatuaggidaclaudio.com/

Thank you in advance,

F.

Re: problem with firefox

BTW I already tried upgrading Firefox and Flash plugin

All five of your SimpleViewer galleries (including your Flickr-sourced ones) display fine when I view them in Firefox 23.0.1 on my PC.

Try clearing your browser's cache to ensure that your browser is fetching the most recent versions of your gallery files from your web server.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

All five of your SimpleViewer galleries (including your Flickr-sourced ones) display fine when I view them in Firefox 23.0.1 on my PC.

Try clearing your browser's cache to ensure that your browser is fetching the most recent versions of your gallery files from your web server.

i already did that, and also tried with several friend's pc and still won't work, i really don't know.
thank you so much anyway!!!

As I can see your Flickr-sourced galleries in Firefox 23.0.1 on my PC, the problem seems to be specific to your own (and your friends') systems. Try disabling any extensions and plugins that you may have installed in your Firefox browser to see if this makes a difference.
Also, make sure that your Firefox browser is up-to-date (the current version is v23.0.1).

Incidentally, I would recommend that you embed your galleries using the method documented here (rather than using <object> tags) so that they benefit from Universal Playback and can be seen by visitors to your web site who use mobile devices or do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled in their browsers.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you so much Steven, I'll do like you say in the very next days   smile

Steven Speirs wrote:

Incidentally, I would recommend that you embed your galleries using the method documented here (rather than using <object> tags) so that they benefit from Universal Playback and can be seen by visitors to your web site who use mobile devices or do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled in their browsers.