Topic: pictures too big to fit between hearder and footer of existing page.

Hello,
My gallery pictures too big to fit between hearder and footer of existing page. How can I scale it to fit?
Thank in advance for any help
katydid

Re: pictures too big to fit between hearder and footer of existing page.

SimpleViewer dynamically scales images to fit within the image area of a gallery depending on the value of the imageScaleMode configuration option.
A list of possible values for this configuration option can be found in the General Options section of the Config Options page.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you Steve...Here is the URL and this is after I changed a setting in the HTML code from 100% to 75% and taking out part of the footer that had some text about the page.

http://www.artunleashedmidmo.com/gallery.html

Thank you so very much!

Last edited by katydid (2013-09-05 18:29:55)

Can anyone help me with my problem..

I see that the program dynamically scales images to fit within the image area of a gallery...

My problem is that the embedded file does not scale to fit within the area between the existing stuff in the webpage I embedded it into.  If you go full screen it works ok but if you just go the link in my previous post the galley is partially hidden behind the footer information.

AND this is what I get AFTER I took out some other stuff in the footer and changed a HTML setting from 100% to 75%

Please help...My site when live today and our fundraiser is in a few weeks...

If you want to have a web page with a header, a footer and a SimpleViewer gallery which resizes to fill the remaining space in the browser window without the need for scroll bars, then take a look at the View Vertical Resizable Gallery with Header Example in the Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header support section.
The example can be downloaded and you can modify the code to suit your own needs (replacing the header and footer content and swapping the sample gallery with your own).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.