Topic: How to remove white border around svBuilder gallery

Hi,

I have created a gallery using svBuilder. http://theoff.info/Himalaya/Himachal-Pr … gious.html

Q1: White border on two sides of the gallery. I want to remove this border. Could you help in removing the border?

Q2: I want thin border around the picture. Is it possible to have just one border around the picture?

Thanks

Re: How to remove white border around svBuilder gallery

Q1: White border on two sides of the gallery. I want to remove this border. Could you help in removing the border?

The only white border I see is around the content of your web page (not around the gallery itself).
Everything on your page is contained within your 'Wrapper' div which has been given a width of 1000px in your 'MainStyleSheet.css' page. If the user's browser window is wider than 1000px, then the border you describe will be seen. (It is just the background of your web page.)
If you want the content of your web page to fill the user's browser window, try changing this width from 1000px to 100%.
This may have unwanted knock-on effects on other parts of your web page which you may need to modify accordingly.
To remove the thin white border to the top and left of your web page, try adding the following to your page's CSS:

html, body { margin: 0; padding: 0; }

Q2: I want thin border around the picture. Is it possible to have just one border around the picture?

Use the frameWidth configuration option to set a border around the images in your gallery.
Please note that this configuration option is available in SimpleViewer-Pro only and is not available in SimpleViewer-Standard (the free version).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: How to remove white border around svBuilder gallery

Thank you!