Topic: No full display in MacBook Air?

Hi, can you check the photo gallery on the page below? MacBook Air users cannot see the main image on the page... Does SimpleViewer have a problem with Mac?

http://intranet.hisarschool.k12.tr/bult … cildi.html

Thanks for your help!

Re: No full display in MacBook Air?

SimpleViewer galleries are compatible with all modern browsers.
Your problem may be due to the height of your gallery. SimpleViewer reserves enough space in a gallery for the thumbnails (as they do not dynamically scale) and then scales the main image in the remainder of the space within the gallery.
With three rows of thumbnails below your main image in a browser window of limited height, there may not be enough room to display the main image in your gallery.
Try reducing the number of thumbnail rows in your gallery or position the thumbnails to the left or right of the main image.

Also, you have set your gallery's height to be a percentage (60%).
Make sure that all your gallery's parent containers have heights set via CSS so that SimpleViewer can work out what its own height should be (ie. what it should be 60% of). You may also need to implement the suggestion given in the Using Percentage Heights support section.
Alternatively, try setting your gallery's height as a fixed pixel value rather than a percentage.

The problem could also be that the MacBook Air users you refer to do not have Abobe Flash Player installed and enabled in their browsers, in which case, SimpleViewer would display the gallery using the Mobile Player instead of the Flash Player.
Please see this FAQ:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?
Adobe Flash Player can be installed by visiting this web page and following the on-screen instructions.
If you have any trouble installing Adobe Flash Player on a Mac, then the procedure in this forum post may help.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.