Topic: Main image not show, just the thumbnails

Hi, I am using Simpleviewer with the option "no flash", and when I generate de gallery, just the  thumbnails are showed. Until I click one of them, the main image is showed.  If I choose the option "use flash", the gallery is displayed as usual, the main image with the  thumbnails.  I want to know why this is happening.

Thanks.

Re: Main image not show, just the thumbnails

When 'Use Flash' is selected, SimpleViewer will display the gallery using the Flash Player if Adobe Flash Player is installed and enabled in the user's browser. Otherwise (on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player available), the gallery will be displayed by the Mobile Player.
When 'Use Flash' is deselected, SimpleViewer will display the gallery using the Mobile Player on all devices and in all browsers, regardless of whether or not Adobe Flash Player is available.

The Flash Player and Mobile Player galleries are very different from each other.
Please see these FAQs:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?
The mobile player layout does not match the Flash player layout. Why not?

The Mobile Player also supports fewer configuration options than the Flash Player. Please see here for a list of options supported by the Mobile Player.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.