Topic: Html view

I have two questions regarding simpleviewer default html view:

- is it possible to define default view for non flash gallery (i would like to see an image not thumbs as it opens on iPad), now the default view spoils page design
- is there a way to display a non flash gallery if the flash collapses on a pc (on some windows machines with firefox flash collapses) and instead of images there is an error message of the plug-in

Any hint would be helpful.

Re: Html view

- is it possible to define default view for non flash gallery (i would like to see an image not thumbs as it opens on iPad), now the default view spoils page design

You can choose to initially display an image in your gallery rather than the thumbnail page by setting a firstImageIndex. For example, firstImageIndex="2" will display the 3rd image in the gallery. The indexing starts at 0 for the first image in the gallery.
Alternatively, you can choose to disable the thumbnails and the thumbnails button completely in the Mobile Player by setting mobileShowThumbs="FALSE".

- is there a way to display a non flash gallery if the flash collapses on a pc (on some windows machines with firefox flash collapses) and instead of images there is an error message of the plug-in

If Adobe Flash Player is not available in a user's browser, the gallery will be displayed by the Mobile Player.
However, if Adobe Flash Player crashes, then the resulting behavior (the error message that is displayed) is controlled by the browser and cannot be overridden. However, if Adobe Flash Player cannot recover, reloading the web page should hopefully display the Mobile Player gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.