Topic: Thumbs are not shown next to the main image when you do not use Flash

I want to do a gallery without flash in which the thumbs would be shown next to the main image but when I saved the work and view the results in navigator thumbs are show in a different page of the main image. The thumbs and the main image are not show in the same page at the same time. That it is not what I was working on it and what I saw in SimpleViewer. In navigator I only see a page with the thumbs menu and nothing else. When I click on a thumb the page it is refresh and loads the main image and the top navigation bar. Now the thumbs menu it is dissapeared but there is a thumb button on the top navigation bar with the fullscreen button that I created. If I create the same gallery with flash option checked the result it is correct. It is show a thumb menu on the left side of the screen and next to the main image on the right side of the screen but I need it without flash. Why is this happening? Why this layout it is show correctly in flash but not without flash?

If you need more information just ask me, please. Sorry about my English but it is not my native language.

Re: Thumbs are not shown next to the main image when you do not use Flash

What you are describing is the Mobile Player display, which is different to the Flash Player display.
Please see these FAQs for more information:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?
The mobile player layout does not match the Flash player layout. Why not?

SimpleViewer is essentially a Flash image viewer and the Mobile Player was designed as a fallback for mobile devices (and browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled) so that users of all devices and browsers will be able to view your images (rather than just seeing a message saying 'Adobe Flash Player required'). The Mobile Player supports fewer configuration options than the Flash Player. Please see here for a list of configuration options supported by the Mobile Player.

If you are looking for a fully-featured HTML 5 image viewer which does not rely on or use Adobe Flash Player at all, you might like to take a look at another one of our products: Juicebox.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Thumbs are not shown next to the main image when you do not use Flash

Ok, I understand. I used to use flash but not right now.  I will check Juicebox, thank you.