Topic: [SOLVED] Max number in Nextgen Gallery

I'm using a Nextgen Gallery with 245 pictures in it. But the viewer only shows 50 pictures. (So its not a flikr gallery). How do I get it to show all the pictures in the gallery?

Re: [SOLVED] Max number in Nextgen Gallery

It sounds like your gallery uses SimpleViewer-Standard (the free version) which has an limit of 50 images per gallery.
(If you see the SimpleViewer badge/link in the bottom-right corner of your gallery, then it is a Standard gallery. Pro galleries do not have this branding.)
If you upgrade your gallery to SimpleViewer-Pro, it will display all 245 images (and the branding will be removed).

SimpleViewer-Pro can be purchased from this web page.

You can upgrade an existing gallery from SimpleViewer-Standard to SimpleViewer-Pro by replacing the gallery's 'svcore' folder with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro download zip package ('simpleviewer_pro_231/web/svcore').

If you are using WP-SimpleViewer (the SimpleViewer plugin for WordPress), then you can upgrade the plugin by following the 'Upgrading to SimpleViewer-Pro' instructions here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I had the impression this could be the case, but could not find it mentioned anywhere...

For reference, there is a comparison chart between SimpleViewer-Standard and SimpleViewer-Pro (which mentions the maximum number of images per gallery) here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.