Topic: Getting X for thumbnails

I have successfully installed the simplviewer v1.8 but there is an X where each thumbnail should be.  Note that I had reupload the files because I received an error message the first time that my hosting doesnt allow the service.  I know it does because I had already uploaded the gallery and only had x's for thumbs and the selected image.  Once I reuploaded the selected image appears but not the thumbs. 
Do the thumbs have to be jpg's as well.  Please advise.  thanks

HAAA.. Figured it out before I received a response.  I opened the thumbnail in Fireworks and resaved it as a jpg.   Then reuploaded to server and it appeared.   lol  lol  8)  Cant wait to customize it.  Thanks

Re: Getting X for thumbnails

glad to help   big_smile

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Wait, can you explain in more detail what you did, I have the same problem and can't figure out how you fixed yours.

shay's  problem was his images were not the same type of files. They must be jpg's or swf's and be named exactly the same.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hi all,
New to this forum and am trying to get the viewer to work...which it does on my computer but when up loaded the thumbs not show...I get X's.....
the URL is:
http://www.mccallboatworks.com/Show2006/index.html
Thanks for any help I can get...
Tammy  big_smile

Never mind...had lower case letters on the thumbs instead of upper case...DUH!!!  :oops: