Topic: Installer Misconfigured

I can't upgrade to V2.31 because when I click on svBuilder-Pro.air I get "This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance."

Re: Installer Misconfigured

In order to install a new version of svBuilder-Pro, it is necessary to first uninstall any existing version.
Please see the Installation Issues section of the svBuilder-Pro User Guide for more details.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

i also have got the same error message and it is on a clean installed hard drive. I had my old hard drive attached as an external drive,  could have seen the installed program on it? I would have tried without it being attached but my download limit has reached the maximum and the installer no longer works, just comes up with a finder window.

I had my old hard drive attached as an external drive,  could have seen the installed program on it?

Yes. This is more than likely to be the cause of your problem. Please disconnect the external drive before installing svBuilder-Pro. (This is noted in the Installation Issues section of the svBuilder-Pro User Guide.)

On Mac - Unmount drives other than main drive (including time machine backups) and retry installation.

my download limit has reached the maximum

If your download link has expired, please fill in this SimpleViewer-Pro Product Upgrade Request form to request a new download link.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.