Topic: [SOLVED] How to use SimpleViewer Pro v2.3.1 in combination with jAlbum

I just bought the Pro version of SimpleViewer but how can I upgrade the SimpleViewer skin in jAlbum to SimpleViewer Pro? I tried copying the svcore folder to the skins folder of jAlbum but I still have the restriction of 50 images per gallery.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Last edited by n0spoh (2014-01-01 16:35:36)

Re: [SOLVED] How to use SimpleViewer Pro v2.3.1 in combination with jAlbum

To integrate the Pro version of SimpleViewer into the skin, replace the Standard version 'svcore' folder in the skin's folder ('SimpleViewer/select/simpleviewer/svcore/') with the Pro version 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro download package ('simpleviewer_pro_231/web/svcore/').
To open the skin's folder, go to 'Tools -> Open Directories -> Skin directory' from jAlbum's drop-down menu.
Once the skin has been upgraded from SimpleViewer-Standard to SimpleViewer-Pro, SimpleViewer-Pro configuration options can be entered into the 'Pro Options' text area, in the 'Viewers -> SimpleViewer -> Pro' section of the skin's settings, in the form:

optionName1=optionValue1
optionName2=optionValue2

Please note that there are no quotes around the option values.

Also, please note that once the skin has been upgraded, all subsequent albums generated by jAlbum will be SimpleViewer-Pro but any existing albums will need to be rebuilt or upgraded manually by replacing the album's 'res/simpleviewer/svcore/' folder with the Pro version 'svcore' folder.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: [SOLVED] How to use SimpleViewer Pro v2.3.1 in combination with jAlbum

Thanks, everything is now working as expected!