Topic: Setting image size to 100%

I have a div of 800 px in width and 565 px in height in which my gallery shall appear and I would like the div to be filled with the gallery image. So I put the gallery code inside that div and set gallery width and height to 100%. But the images are smaller than the div, it seems that in the gallery there's a margin defined around the images.
Can I set this margin to 0 to get my images to the size I want them to be?

Re: Setting image size to 100%

Try setting stageBorder="0" (the default value is 10) in svBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section.
Try also setting frameWidth="0" (in svBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section) to ensure that the images do not have a frame.

There are also many padding configuration options (try searching the Config Options page for the term 'padding'). Many have default values that are not zero.
Try setting:
stageVPadding="0"
stageHPadding="0"

Finally, you might like to take a look at the imageScaleMode configuration option (in svBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section) to ensure that your images are scaled within the gallery's image area as you want them to be.

Other tips can be found in the Layout Troubleshooting section of the SimpleViewer-Pro layout guide which deals with the query: I have extra spacing in my gallery. How do I get rid of it?

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you. So I could solve this in the Pro Version, but not with the free version, right?

Yes, more than likely.
All the configuration options I mentioned above are Pro-only except for frameWidth which is a Standard option.

If you post the URL to your gallery, I can take a look and figure out what you might be able to do to maximize the size of your images within your gallery (using one or more of the suggestions from my post above).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.