Topic: adding 'pin it' + other networking functions

I'm looking for a simple way to add a pin-it button to my images. It is for a sculptural gallery so it is important to make this work. I'm not a coder. I can handle basic html but can't write javascript.
thanks for your help

Re: adding 'pin it' + other networking functions

SimpleViewer-Pro does not have built-in social sharing functionality.
You would need to implement this manually and knowledge of HTML and JavaScript would be required.
You can interact with the gallery (for example to determine the index number or URL of the image currently being displayed) by using the SimpleViewer-Pro API.
Take a look at these forum threads which might point you in the right direction:
http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=15213
http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=13243

If you would like an automated solution without the need for any coding, you might like to take a look at another one of our products, Juicebox-Pro.
Juicebox-Pro is an HTML 5 image viewer which has built-in support for social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr). Please see here for more information.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks for the tips.
looks like ive bought the wrong product. I wanted to avoid getting into too much code work.
I can't remember when I bought SV. Prob just over a month ago. can I get a refund off sv towards jb?
thanks

Please check your email. I have sent you a message.

Steven Speirs

Hi Steven, I came looking for an answer to this too.
Any chance that you may offer a Juicebox discount to a existing Simpleviewer customer? I will no longer be needing SV if I upgrade to Juicebox, I think.

Any chance that you may offer a Juicebox discount to a existing Simpleviewer customer?

Yes. We currently offer existing SimpleViewer-Pro customers a 30% discount off the price of Juicebox-Pro.
Please see this SimpleViewer news article for details.

Steven Speirs