Topic: Gallery not found [SOLVED]

Hello,

I'm using Simpleviewer pro with WYSIWYG web builder 8. I'm using the simpleviewer on my site trough a flash plugin in combination with a filepublisher.

It all works well when i use one gallery, however i want to use multiple galleries (on different pages). but then i get the same gallery pictures. After searching this forum i read that i should rename the gallery file and edit the html file. This works, at least on my desktop. When i open the html file the gallery works fine, but when i preview my website in the WYSIWYG program it says: gallery not found.

Does anyone know i can get this working?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Gallery not found [SOLVED]

If you plan to embed multiple galleries in the same HTML web page, then you will need to ensure that each gallery's embedding code points to the correct XML file. This can be done using either a galleryURL or a baseURL. Please see here for further details on these configuration options.
It sounds like the WYSIWYG Web Builder extension that you use (which was not written by ourselves) does not handle the ability to display multiple galleries on a single page.
Please post the URL to your web page and I should be able to determine exactly what the problem is (although the solution might be embed your SimpleViewer galleries manually following the instructions here rather than use the extension).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

If you plan to embed multiple galleries in the same HTML web page, then you will need to ensure that each gallery's embedding code points to the correct XML file. This can be done using either a galleryURL or a baseURL. Please see here for further details on these configuration options.
It sounds like the WYSIWYG Web Builder extension that you use (which was not written by ourselves) does not handle the ability to display multiple galleries on a single page.
Please post the URL to your web page and I should be able to determine exactly what the problem is (although the solution might be embed your SimpleViewer galleries manually following the instructions here rather than use the extension).

Got it working, i could not get the baseURL working but the second option (iframe) did the trick

Thanks a lot!

That's great! I'm glad you were able to find a solution to your problem.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.