Topic: Simpleviewer align

Please tell me , can i change align of simpleviewer to top? my iframe is always centered. Can i change it in non-pro version?

Re: Simpleviewer align

Positioning an iframe within a web page can be done using CSS and is not directly related to the SimpleViewer gallery itself.
(No gallery configuration options will alter where the iframe is positioned on your web page.)
An online guide to using CSS can be found here.
If you run into any difficulties, please post the URL to your web page so that I can take a look and hopefully point you in the right direction.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Here u are http://5cdchanger.cba.pl/adopcje.php. I am creating voluntary site for animal shelter. As u can see, there is  a lot of space between "adoptuj" banner and pictures. Of course i can change the height of iframe, but then i won't see whole caption. Simpleviewer photo and thumb is centered in iframe. Can i change it to TOP align?

and the other question: Can I turn on scaling of Simplewiever? When I change the size of web browser, Siplewiever isn't scaling with it (ctrl + scroll). When browser is smaller, Simpleviewer stays in the same size, only parts of it are disappearing .
I apologize for advertisements but this is only free testing server.

thx for help

The link you provided leads to an error 404 (file not found). Please check your link and post back.
In the meantime, you might like to take a look at the 'Layout Troubleshooting' section of the 'SimpleViewer-Pro Layout Guide' which deals with the question:
I have extra spacing in my gallery. How do I get rid of it?

When loading a SimpleViewer gallery into an iframe, set the gallery's own dimensions to 100% x 100% so that it fills the iframe, no matter what its size.

Simpleviewer photo and thumb is centered in iframe. Can i change it to TOP align?

You can vertically align the entire gallery to the top of the stage by setting stageVAlign="TOP".

Can I turn on scaling of Simplewiever? When I change the size of web browser, Siplewiever isn't scaling with it (ctrl + scroll). When browser is smaller, Simpleviewer stays in the same size, only parts of it are disappearing .

A SimpleViewer gallery will dynamically scale with the size of the user's browser window only if the gallery and all its parent containers have their dimensions expressed as percentages. If there is a fixed value anywhere up the chain, then the size of the gallery itself will become fixed. For example, 100% x 100% x 800px = 800px.
Alternatively, you could use JavaScript to listen out for a change in the size of the browser window and then calculate and reassign dimensions for the gallery using JavaScript and CSS. This is a more complex solution that just laying out your web page using percentages but if you would like to see this JavaScript resizing in action, then please take a look at the resizable gallery examples here. (You can view the source of the web pages in your browser and copy/modify them to suit your own needs.)

Steven Speirs

Where do I find the stageVAlign="TOP" command line?

If you create or edit your gallery using svBuilder-Pro, then you can find the stageVAlign configuration option in the 'Customize -> General' section.

Alternatively, you could manually add stageVAlign="TOP" to your gallery's configuration options by opening your gallery's XML file in a plain text editor and adding stageVAlign="TOP" as an attribute to the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag.

Steven Speirs