Topic: macro [SOLVED]

Hi I have no idea where to find documentation on how to create the macro view for galleries like this: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … les/macro/
Can you tell me where the documentation is?  This is for Wordpress SVPro.
Thx

Re: macro [SOLVED]

You can view the configuration options used by the Macro demo gallery in its XML file here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … allery.xml
You can then copy and paste the configuration options into the Pro Options text area of your WP-Juicebox gallery's settings window (although the Standard Options will need to be set individually in the interface).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the reply. I saw this on another post but if I copy the below and then in WP Dashboard navigate to simple viewer galleries and then edit my gallery and at the bottom paste the code below, the code disappears after I save and exit the gallery.  So there must be something I am doing wrong.   Where is the "Juicebox"?

Here is the code I was pasting:

<simpleviewergallery useFlickr="true" flickrImageCount="100" flickrGroupId="589753@N25" thumbPosition="BOTTOM" titlePosition="NONE" captionPosition="OVERLAY_BOTTOM" buttonBarPosition="OVERLAY" buttonBarVAlign="TOP" buttonBarHAlign="RIGHT" showNavButtons="false" showAutoPlayButton="true" showOpenButton="true" showFullscreenButton="true" buttonBarScale="1" buttonBarBackOpacity="0.5" buttonBarPadding="20" showImageNav="HOVER" showToolTips="true" imageScaleMode="FILL" maxImageWidth="1200" maxImageHeight="800" showOverlay="HOVER" imageTransitionType="FLASH" imageFrameStyle="NONE" frameWidth="0" embedWidth="800" embedHeight="560" autoPlayOnLoad="false" imagePreloading="PAGE" imageClickMode="NAVIGATE" thumbWidth="50" thumbHeight="50" thumbColumns="12" thumbRows="1" thumbNavPosition="CENTER" captionDropShadow="true" flickrTitleFontColor="#cccccc" flickrTitleFontSize="18" captionPadding="20" imageNumberFontSize="10" thumbFrameWidth="0" thumbLoadBarHeight="10" imageNavStyle="CURSOR" captionFontSize="14" thumbHoverFrameWidth="2" embedColor="000000" hideOverlayOnTransition="true" lockBottomStack="true" imageTransitionTime=".5" flickrImageSize="LARGE" stageBorder="0" captionBackOpacity="0.5" stageVPadding="5" flickrTags="flower" flickrShowPageLink="false" flashBrightness="1.8"></simpleviewergallery>

HI there, for others seeing this thread I pasted this and this worked:

captionPosition="OVERLAY_BOTTOM"
buttonBarPosition="OVERLAY"
buttonBarVAlign="TOP"
buttonBarHAlign="RIGHT"
showNavButtons="false"
buttonBarScale="1"
buttonBarBackOpacity="0.5"
buttonBarPadding="20"
showImageNav="HOVER"
showToolTips="true"
imageScaleMode="FILL"
thumbWidth="50"
thumbHeight="50"
thumbNavPosition="CENTER"
captionDropShadow="true"
flickrTitleFontColor="#cccccc"
flickrTitleFontSize="18"
captionPadding="20"
imageNumberFontSize="10"
thumbFrameWidth="0"
thumbLoadBarHeight="10"
imageNavStyle="CURSOR"
captionFontSize="14"
thumbHoverFrameWidth="2"
embedColor="000000"
hideOverlayOnTransition="true"
lockBottomStack="true"
imageTransitionTime=".5"
stageBorder="0"
captionBackOpacity="0.5"
stageVPadding="5"

Yes, that's right. You should copy and paste the configuration options only and not the <simpleviewergallery> tags (or the Flickr settings unique to the Macro demo gallery).
Thank you for posting back to let me know you've got it working.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.