Topic: How do i post it to a website?

Im using Blue griffon to build my website and i have followed the steps to publish my SimpleViewer Gallery and i watched a video on how to do it but it did not work for me. Would any one be able to help me out?

Re: How do i post it to a website?

I am not familiar with BlueGriffon but I would recommend using the baseURL method of embedding as documented here.
This would allow you to upload your entire gallery folder (not just the contents) to your web server.
It does not matter where on your web server you upload your gallery folder to as long as the two paths within the embedding code (the path to the 'simpleviewer.js' file and the baseURL itself) are correct.
For example, if your domain is called and your gallery folder is named mygallery and you upload the complete gallery folder to the root directory of your web space, then the embedding code you would use would be something like the following:

<script type="text/javascript" src=""></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
flashvars.baseURL = "";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, flashvars);
<div id="sv-container"></div>

Make sure that when you enter the embedding code into your page using your web editor, that you enter it in raw HTML or source mode and not as plain text.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.