Topic: Missing files in zip?

Hi,

I purchased the Pro version the other day, but whenever I un-zip the file it seems to be missing the "web" folder, as well as all the files in the "source" folder(s).

I wasn't sure where to get a hold of the developers, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask about this.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Re: Missing files in zip?

You can download it again. Post back, if it is not complete.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

I was able to un-zip it from a Windows XP PC just fine, but for some reason, it always crashes and appears corrupt on my PowerBook G4 PPC, running Mac OS X 10.4.8

Thanks!

Had the same problem on my Mac running Tiger 10.4.8. Unzipped it on my PC laptop, copied it back over to my Mac and everything is now fine.

Just thought people would like to know.

Dickovski

I purchased simpleviewer pro today and am also missing the web folder and all content from the source code folder.   I'm using macosx 10.4.9 :cry:

Hi,

it seems that some people have trouble unzipping the files on a mac. Not sure what is causing this issue. What software are you using to unzip? I can assure you that all the files are in the zip file.

- Felix

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.