Topic: Upgrading to WP-SimplerViewer Pro - Gallery is not appearing

I recently upgraded to WP-SimplerViewer Pro so I could customize the galleries and remove the branding.

My website:
My theme: WPFolio on WordPress 3.8.3
The page I'm attempting to edit:

I replaced the svcore folder in the WordPress plugin folder and uploaded the /web/svcore/ folder from the Pro download folder to the /wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/ folder.

To make a gallery, I added a SimpleViewer Gallery and added images from my WordPress Media Library, which I just "attached" to the page (not inserted).

I have my gallery: [simpleviewer gallery_id="19"]
And I have my images attached to my page.

I'm trying to do this without editing the CSS and this method worked before upgrading to Pro.
I really need to get this up and running immediately and hope that someone can walk me through the process.
Thank you!

Re: Upgrading to WP-SimplerViewer Pro - Gallery is not appearing

It looks like the problem may be with the permissions on your plugin's 'svcore' folder.
The plugin seems to be functioning OK but your web page cannot access the '/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js' file.
Please check with an FTP program that the permissions on the 'svcore' folder (and all subfolders) are 755 and that all files within the 'svcore' folder (and within all subfolders) are 644.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.