Topic: Embedding Gallery no XML file

Could someone please tell me in SIMPLE terms how to embed my gallery into my website. I keep getting the error, "gallery xml not found"  It is not generating a gallery.xml file for me to upload to my site so of course it can't find it...there isn't one! This is day 3 of searching for answers & I'm getting really frustrated. I bought this program because it was supposed to be simple! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Embedding Gallery no XML file

Could someone please tell me in SIMPLE terms how to embed my gallery into my website.

For reference, instructions for embedding a SimpleViewer gallery into a web page can be found here.

I keep getting the error, "gallery xml not found"

This FAQ deals with the "Gallery XML Not Found" error message. (I realise that this will not help with your own situation but may help others encountering this particular error message.)
When I view my gallery I see the message 'Gallery XML Not Found'. How do I fix this?

It is not generating a gallery.xml file for me to upload to my site so of course it can't find it...

What method/program (and version number) are you using to generate your gallery?
svBuilder-Pro should always generate a 'gallery.xml' file. If you are using svBuilder-Pro, then please make sure that you are using the most recent version (v2.3.1).
If necessary, instructions for upgrading can be found here.
Also, make sure that the folder you are saving your gallery into is not read-only.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.