Topic: Main image alignment

I was searching the forum already but didn't find the proper answer.
I just purchased sv pro and had positive experience with sv already before.
Now with the pro-version the main images appears - no matter which kind of alignment (top, center, bottom) i choose - lower than center in the browser.
I would just like to add an empty space between the lower edge of the main image and the lower end of the browser window to match the distance on top i.e. to really appear centered.
How can i achieve this?
Thanks,
Dave

Re: Main image alignment

It sounds like you may have an element positioned TOP which would reserve space at the top of the gallery (for an element such as the title) and would prevent the main image from being vertically centered within the entire gallery area.
Check to see if you perhaps have a setting such as titlePosition="TOP".
For more information on the layout of a SimpleViewer gallery, please see the SimpleViewer-Pro Layout Guide.

You might also like to try using a Fixed Layout whereby you can set specific sizes and positions for all elements in your gallery.

A further solution might be to simply add a margin or padding to your gallery container on your web page using CSS.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.