Topic: arrow symbols [SOLVED]

hello, i would like to know how can i change some symbols. for example the arrow symbol to change the main image. i opened te simpleviewer.swf file in adobe flash cs5 but there is nothing in the library... where can i change these symbols? thank you

Re: arrow symbols [SOLVED]

You can choose between several preconfigured navigation buttons using the imageNavStyle configuration option. Possible values are: CURSOR, BIG, CIRCLE, SQUARE, CLASSIC and TRIANGLE.
However, SimpleViewer-Pro does not come with source code and it is not possible to replace SimpleViewer's own icons with your own custom images within a gallery.

An alternative might be to create your own buttons (outside the gallery) and have them act like the gallery's own navigation buttons using the SimpleViewer-Pro API (specifically the showNextImage() and showPreviousImage() methods.
To see an example of this in action, please see the online demo here. You could view the source of the page in a browser, copy the code you need and replace the 'Show Next Image' and 'Show Previous Image' buttons with your own custom images.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank You. The symbols i want to change is not  in the imageNavStyle, but the symbols that appear when you rollover the main image. I found out an answer here in the item 2.3 http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … port/v1_9/ , but i don't have the simpleviewer.fla file, just the simpleviewer.swf. where can i get the .fla file so i can change a symbol in the library? thank you..

The symbols i want to change is not  in the imageNavStyle, but the symbols that appear when you rollover the main image.

The symbols that appear when you hover over a main image (the previous and next arrows) are the ones which can be changed by the imageNavStyle configuration option.

I found out an answer here

The link you quote refers to SimpleViewer v1.9. SimpleViewer was rewritten from scratch for v2.0 (back in 2009) and no longer includes the source code (the .fla file) as noted in this FAQ.
You have posted in the SimpleViewer-Pro v2 forum. What version of SimpleViewer-Pro do you use?
If you purchased SimpleViewer v1.x, then you should still be able to download the last release in the v1.x branch (v1.9), including its source code, using the link from your purchase email.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

that worked. thank you!