Topic: Galleries not showing properly (Flickr User Not found) [SOLVED]

Hello I am new to the forum but have been using Simple Viewer 2 Pro for the last year or so and never had any issues with it, and quite love it!

So here is my dilemma, I have 4 clients that I have set up Flickr accounts and synced them with SVBuilder and they have all worked up to most recently last night. I look today and they are all off line due to "Flickr User not found".  The user names are correct, they are all different, so its not the same account. Does this happen every now and then? Do you know what the issue is? I would like to remedy it this as fast as possible to keep the clients happy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Galleries not showing properly (Flickr User Not found) [SOLVED]

Same here, I have 4 different sites that are all using the SV Pro version and down currently. Anybody have any idea on what is going on?

It looks like the problem might have been Flickr's blackout test as noted in this forum thread.
The blackout test is over so your galleries should hopefully be displaying your images once again.
I have notified the developers regarding this issue.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hey Steven,

That is what I was hoping it would be, though I didn't see the earlier thread, or I would have rested a lot easier. Thank you for your response. Everything is good now!! I was worried because I knew Flickr was parting ways with Google so I wasn't sure if they were parting ways or whatever with SV.