This however does not explain the program as of a day or two ago just stopped working.
With regard to your svBuilder-Pro problem, ordinarily, none of the suggestions below should be necessary but, as you are experiencing difficulties, here is a fairly comprehensive list of things to check/try.
(1) Make sure that you are logged in with a User Account which has administrative rights. If necessary, create a new Administrator User Account and install Adobe AIR and svBuilder-Pro from within this new account. (Windows).
(2) Make sure that you are using the latest version of Adobe AIR (v14.0) which can be downloaded from here.
(3) Install Adobe AIR not just by double-clicking the 'AdobeAirInstaller.exe' installation file but by right-clicking it and selecting 'Run as administrator...'. (Windows)
(4) Uninstall any existing version of svBuilder-Pro:
Mac: Delete the 'svBuilder-Pro' file from the Applications folder and empty your Trash.
Windows: Use the uninstaller in the 'Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program...' list.
(5) Make sure that no files are left behind from any existing version (or failed install) by manually deleting the following folders from your hard drive:
Mac: /Users/your_username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/svBuilder-Pro
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\svBuilder-Pro
Windows: C:\Users\your_username\My Documents\svBuilder-Pro
You may need to show hidden files to find some of the above locations in Windows Explorer.
(6) Search your hard drive for the term 'svBuilder-Pro' and delete any and all entries found (to be absolutely sure that nothing remains from a previous or failed install).
(7) Ensure that the 'svBuilder-Pro.air' installation file is on your Desktop or in a non-restricted folder on your hard drive (and not on an external or network drive).
(8) Disconnect/unmount all drives other than the main hard drive (including time machine backups). (Mac)
(9) Ensure that any security software that you may have installed is not interfering with the installation process.
(10) Install svBuilder-Pro following the 'Installation' instructions in the svBuilder-Pro User Guide.
If you still have difficulties, then please take a look at Adobe's own troubleshooting pages (for Windows or Mac) to see if they help.
Hopefully the tips above will help.
SimpleViewer Support Team