Topic: Flicker User Not Found

Hello everyone,

I just have a problem while loading my gallery into svBuilder 2.3.1.

Whenever I enter my Filcker username I get a message saying 'Flicker User Not Found'.

It seems weird as... it simply is my flicker username (jtertrain)

I read a previous similar message in which it says to replace the svcore folder but it does not work. I don't know if I put it at the right place, as I'm not using svbuilder through Word Press like in the message.

I hope you guys can help me with this  smile

Re: Flicker User Not Found

You will need to upgrade to SimpleViewer v2.3.2 in order for your Flickr gallery to work.
Please see this SimpleViewer blog entry for more information
You can download the latest version of SimpleViewer v2.3.2 (which includes svBuilder v2.3.2) from the link on this web page.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you very much.

Now when I load my page see what it says :

http://larenecieliste.free.fr/index.php … s-formats/

I don't understand, because the gallery is properly loading into svbuilder  neutral

The gallery whose link you posted above (your 'Grands formats' gallery) uses SimpleViewer-Standard v2.3.2 and seems to display and function fine. If you do not see this yourself, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the most recent gallery files from your web server.

Your 'Moyens formats' gallery displays the 'Flickr PhotoSet Not Found' message because it uses the SWF file from the SimpleViewer-Pro v2.0.2 package.
You will need to upgrade all your Flickr-based galleries to the latest version of SimpleViewer for your Flickr images to be displayed.

A quick fix for your 'Moyens formats' gallery would be to replace the http://larenecieliste.free.fr/moyensformats/simpleviewer.swf file on your web server with the 'simpleviewer.swf' file from either the SimpleViewer-Standard v2.3.2 or SimpleViewer-Pro v2.3.2 zip package ('simpleviewer_2.3.2/web/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf').
However, please note that this gallery will not benefit from Universal Playback until you upgrade it (using svBuilder and the new style embedding code) to use the 'svcore' folder (which was introduced in SimpleViewer v2.1.0) rather than just a single SWF file.

Steven Speirs

Nevermind,  I rebooted my browsers and the galleries are working.  I'm still having an issue with some random persons Flickr set displaying in Chrome. I'll post that in a different section.

Last edited by crimay (2014-08-04 13:12:20)

@crimay

OK. If you continue to experience difficulties, just create a new topic and include a link to your gallery so that I can take a look and hopefully help you out.
If the problem happens only in one browser, it sounds like it might be a browser caching issue and clearing your browser's cache before reloading your gallery should help. Otherwise, double-check your Flickr configuration options to see if you can find the source of the problem.

Steven Speirs