Topic: Galleries not showing up [SOLVED]

After updating my version when I make a new gallery it is not showing up on the main gallery page.
http://creativestitchesdesign.com/gallery.htm

Here is my new gallery
http://creativestitchesdesign.com/svgallery/g43/
Thanks, Kathleen

Re: Galleries not showing up [SOLVED]

Are all your galleries listed on the 'Galleries' tab of your svManager admin section?
If not, then maybe you could try rebuilding them on the 'Galleries' tab or importing them on the 'Import' tab.

Have you made any changes to your 'svgallery/index.php' page? If so, try reinstating the original version from the svManager download zip package to see if this helps. (Please make a backup of any files on your web server that you overwrite in case you need to reinstate them at a later date.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes the galleries are showing up on the tab in the svmanager admin page, I always make my galleries from there. I tried importing that gallery also but it did not work.

It looks like the index page was updated recently so I will try that, but I can't find that file in the svmanager download zip package, can you direct me where it would be? thanks

When you unzip the 'svmanager_187.zip' file, the 'index.php' file (which is used to display the gallery index page) can be found at the location 'svmanager/index.php'.
The page you are looking to replace with this file is this one: http://creativestitchesdesign.com/svgallery/index.php
(As I mentioned earlier, please make a backup of your existing files first, just in case.)

If replacing this file does not help, then it would be easier for me to troubleshoot your problem if I had access to your web server and svManager installation. If you are agreeable to this, then please let me know and I will send you an email address where you can forward your login details to me. Thank you.

Edit:
I do not know if you are currently working on your web site but if I try to view your g43 gallery just now, I get an error 500 (internal server error) which could certainly be the cause of your problem. Try rebuilding, importing (or perhaps recreating your gallery from scratch) to see if this helps.

Steven Speirs

Thank you I was looking in the wrong place for the that file, and don't have the original download link so I requested a new one to be emailed to me. After I try that fix if it still isn't working I will give you my login details so that you can look at it. I was working on my site so that is probably why you got that error message, it doesn't seem to doing that now. Thanks.

I replaced the index.php file with the one from the original download link and the galleries are still not showing up. Please let me know an email address to send you my login information. Thanks

Please check you email. I have sent you a message.
Thank you.

Steven Speirs

Thanks for all your help! Looks great now. Kathleen