Topic: Wordpress plugin Simpleviewer [SOLVED]

I installed this plugin and updated to the PRO version.
I have already a lot of gallerys in this website
(example : … den-steen/  ) 
I use svBuilder-Pro version 2.3.1

If I do a change of one of this pages with a embed Code the gallery disappear.
Not even empty but every embedded code is gone.

I tried to copy the code in the text page again. Nothing happen.

After deactivation of the plugin and copying the embedded code again its works as before.

Is there something I do wrong?  Or maybe is it better not to use the plugin and only use the embedded code?

Re: Wordpress plugin Simpleviewer [SOLVED]

If you plan to embed galleries manually in your WordPress pages or posts (rather than create your galleries with WP-SimpleViewer), it would be wise to deactivate WP-SimpleViewer.
When WP-SimpleViewer is activated, a version of the 'simpleviewer.js' file is loaded into your web page.
If you then include a different version of the 'simpleviewer.js' file when you embed a gallery manually, then the two different versions of the JavaScript file may conflict with each other and result in your gallery not displaying.
You should load only one version of the 'simpleviewer.js' file per web page (rather than per gallery).
I do not know for certain whether or not this has been the problem that you have been experiencing but it is certainly something to bear in mind.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Wordpress plugin Simpleviewer [SOLVED]

Thanks. I deactivate the plugin.
I am also using Wysiwyg Web Builder and the addin Simpleviewer.
Probably Wordpress is a little bit different.
As far as I know there is only one js file per page. Doing a text change on the page the viewer is empty after updating.

But for me on this moment problem solved.