Topic: my tilt viewer suddenly stopped displaying images

Hello,

Nothing was changed in my coding, but one day my tilt viewer stopped displaying the thumbnail images in both firefox and cometbird. Before that it was working fine. You can see the page here.

http://tygervinum.com/photos2/index.html

I have no idea what caused this. Can someone please offer some suggestions.

Re: my tilt viewer suddenly stopped displaying images

I notice that your TiltViewer gallery is sourced by a Flickr account.
Flickr have recently made a change which affects applications which use the Flickr API such as TiltViewer. Please see this web page for further details.
TiltViewer will need to be updated in order to support this Fllickr API change and, unfortunately, there is no workaround other than to wait for a new TiltViewer release. We do plan to upgrade TiltViewer but, at the moment, I do not have a date as to when this will be. I will post back in this thread when I have any news on an update.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi, any update as to when TiltViewer will have an update released?  We just realized that our gallery using TiltViewer Pro is no longer working, as it is sourced from a Flickr account.  I hope we can have this fixed asap!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I still have no news as to when a new version of TiltViewer might be released.
I have contacted the developers and will certainly post back in this thread when I have any news on this issue.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.