Topic: jquery.min and simpleviewer - does not function?!

hello everybody,

i use simpleviewer-pro v2 in combination with lightbox (actually i want to switch to fancybox) on my page (www.mh-vision.at). everything works ok at the moment. but now i tried to embed a jquery.scrollToTop.min (as well as fancybox) which both requires the jquery.min -> and if i add this jqery.min (local or via ajax - <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>), i cant view the sipmleviewer gallery anymore - its gone...?!

any ideas what i can do or what i maybe have done wrong?!

thx,
marco

Last edited by breathy (2014-08-17 17:14:33)

Re: jquery.min and simpleviewer - does not function?!

Loading jQuery into a web page containing a SimpleViewer gallery should make no difference to the gallery at all.
I have just tested this by loading the current version of jQuery (v1.11.1) into a web page containing a SimpleViewer v2.3.2 gallery (both before and after the script tag loading the 'simpleviewer.js' file) and the gallery displays and functions fine.
Perhaps there is a conflict with another JavaScript file on your web page (or some other problem with the gallery itself).
Try temporarily removing all elements from your web page and reintroduce them one by one until the gallery fails to see if you can find the source of your problem.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.