Topic: Images not showing correctly in internet explorer

As the title says,  the images only show half or in most cases not at all.

http://www.besa.nl/bouwkunde/nieuwbouw

how come every browser works except internet explorer?
if u need more information just tell me smile cuzz i dont know what information will be of relevance.

Re: Images not showing correctly in internet explorer

Your problem may be due to setting your iframe's height as 100%.
This means that the iframe's actual height will be 100% of it's parent container. If the iframe's parent container does not actually have a height explicitly specified via CSS, then the browser may be unable to determine a height for the iframe (ie. 100% of what?). Please check the height of the iframe's parent container in your web page or try giving your iframe's height a fixed pixel value (such as '600px') instead of a percentage to see if this makes a difference.

Also, I notice that your gallery's dimensions (set in the embedding code in your http://www.besa.nl/images/SimpleViewer/ … index.html page) are 600px x 600px. Try changing your gallery's dimensions to 100% x 100% so that it always completely fills the iframe it is loaded into (no matter what the dimensions of the iframe are).

Hopefully this will help. If not, then you might like to try embedding the gallery directly in your web page (rather than loading it into an iframe) by using the baseURL method of embedding as documented here.
Essentially, you would replace your iframe code with embedding code such as the following:

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="/images/SimpleViewer/Nieuwbouw/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    var flashvars = {};
    flashvars.baseURL = "/images/SimpleViewer/Nieuwbouw/";
    simpleviewer.ready(function () {
        simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "600", "600", "transparent", true, flashvars);
    });
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks ! , will try this later big_smile

Worked perfectly , thanks!
Changed the index.html's to 100% and the embed code to 600px big_smile now it works thanks!~

will keep the other code in mind as well smile but this was just quicker tongue

Last edited by xkoeckiiej (2014-09-09 13:56:34)

I'm glad it worked.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.