Topic: Trouble using SV-v2 with 90 second website builder v9

OK... so I just bought SV-v2 to use on 90 sec. website builder v9. I love the features, but have spent the last 2 days trying to figure this out and am ready to return it. I used the sv builder pro to get the embed code,  but when i place it in the html tool in 90sec wsb nothing loads. I not super tech savoy, but usually can figure it out. Any ideas?
Thanks

Re: Trouble using SV-v2 with 90 second website builder v9

I would recommend using the baseURL method of embedding as documented here.
Essentially, you would create a gallery with svBuilder-Pro, upload the entire gallery folder (not just the contents) to your web server and paste the baseURL embedding code into your web page. (The baseURL embedding code is basically the same as the embedding code provided by svBuilder-Pro but with an additional baseURL configuration option pointing towards your gallery folder.)
It does not matter where on your web server you upload your gallery folder to as long as the two paths within the embedding code (the path to the 'simpleviewer.js' file and the baseURL itself) are correct.

Depending on the paths that you use within your embedding code (they could be absolute, relative or start with a leading slash), your gallery may not display in your web design software's preview mode but it should display fine once uploaded to your web server.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery's web page so that I can take a look and help further. (Once I am able to see the problem live on your web server, it will be much easier for me to determine the exact cause of your problem.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.