Topic: Resorting Galleries

What would be the best way to resort my galleries so that I can have them in a different order if I can't accomplish by name. should I make all new galleries in the order that I want? Also, every time I am adding a new gallery, either by copying an existing gallery or creating a new one, I am having to replace the svcore file in each of my galleries (here is the link to the posting for that) http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … 926#p51926

Is there a fix for this or am I going to have to do this from now on every time I add a new gallery? Thanks.

Re: Resorting Galleries

What would be the best way to resort my galleries so that I can have them in a different order if I can't accomplish by name.

From your other forum query, it looks like you are referring to the order of galleries as listed on the index page of svManager.
If so, then you can change the order of galleries by clicking on one of the column headings ('No.', 'Gallery Title' and 'Type') on the 'Admin -> Galleries' page.

No. - Chronological order in which galleries were created
Gallery Title - Alphabetical order of gallery titles
Type - Type of gallery order (AutoViewer, Juicebox, PostcardViewer, SimpleViewer, TiltViewer)

Click on a column heading again to reverse the order.

Also, every time I am adding a new gallery, either by copying an existing gallery or creating a new one, I am having to replace the svcore file in each of my galleries

Copy your 'svcore' folder to your svManager files and svManager will use it when creating new SimpleViewer galleries.
Just follow the instructions for upgrading to SimpleViewer-Pro in the Using svManager with a Pro viewer support section. For SimpleViewer v2 and later, follow Step #5 (rather than Step #4 or Step#6).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.