Topic: "Gallery Not Found" message - PLEASE HELP!

I have created and imbedded a simpleviewer gallery but each time I try to view it - it just says "Gallery Not Found".  I'm guessing there is an issue with my gallery.xml file but at this point I'm lost.  Please advise!

Link to the gallery on my site...
http://www.nickslounge.com/black_white.html

Re: "Gallery Not Found" message - PLEASE HELP!

Your HTML swf embed code is missing the required parameters to intialize. Try using the code that comes in the 'index.html' file in the download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I tried doing what you said in your reply post - thank you for helping but please also realize I don't speak web like you do.  So when you say "Your HTML swf embed code is missing the required parameters to intialize."....you might as well type in Japanese to me.  Simpleviewer was referred to me by someone who said it would be "simple" to do.  I'm not understanding what I need to do.  Please specify what code I need to put where.  Thanks.

make sure your index has this info ( it mayu contain other code, depending on your page, but it must have this

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>
<style type="text/css">    
    /* hide from ie on mac */
    html &#123;
        height&#58; 100%;
        overflow&#58; hidden;
    &#125;

#flashcontent &#123;
        height&#58; 100%;
    &#125;
    /* end hide */

body &#123;
        height&#58; 100%;
        margin&#58; 0;
        padding&#58; 0;
        background-color&#58; #181818;
        color&#58;#ffffff;
    &#125;
</style>
</head>
<body>
    <div id="flashcontent">SimpleViewer requires Macromedia Flash. <a href="http&#58;//www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/">Get Macromedia Flash.</a> If you have Flash installed, <a href="index.html?detectflash=false">click to view gallery</a>.</div>    
    <script type="text/javascript">
        var fo = new SWFObject&#40;"viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "7", "#181818"&#41;;    
        fo.addVariable&#40;"preloaderColor", "0xffffff"&#41;;
        fo.addVariable&#40;"xmlDataPath", "gallery.xml"&#41;;    
        fo.write&#40;"flashcontent"&#41;;    
    </script>    

</body>

post back if this is still Japanese  smile

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

inserted this code and now have a simpleviewer gallery up and running.  thanks so much for your help.